How many Indian people did you talk to because there’s about 1.2 billion of us? Did you talk to all of us? Or just your little group?
Also, I rather not answer your question. It’s pure bullshit and you’re just like every other white snowflake who think they they found some type of loophole but really, you’re just making a joke out of yourself.
And don’t even tell me that you weren’t being disrespectful. You, as a white woman, do not get to decide if it was disrespectful or not so be quiet.
Also you probably didn’t know this but India has a problem with kissing white ass and excluding their own people. Go figure.
- theoathbreaker likes this
- srhkchn likes this
- itmakesmedizzy likes this
- coco768 likes this
- natsura likes this
- urluckyshamrock reblogged this from ala-derive
- greenasastem likes this
- mothsfly likes this
- tiny-forest-spirit likes this
- lesradicalfeminisms likes this
- white-hare likes this
- gabrielladressedinyellow likes this
- silverxhalide likes this
- the-perfect-drug likes this
- beemill likes this
- matrixofdomination likes this
- oswinoswaldappreciationlife likes this
- lareinaana reblogged this from blackmagicalgirlmisandry and added:
- aer0phanesorceress likes this
- wesgibbonsidechick reblogged this from blackmagicalgirlmisandry
- shwetanarayan likes this
- artallnight likes this
- becauseforoncethisisme likes this
- season0yamiyuugis likes this
- fascinasians likes this
- misshavishamscloset said: It’s also one thing to conform to a culture in its home country (problematic or not), and another to wear it like a fashion statement to look special and unique elsewhere. Wearing a bindi in India doesn’t give license to keep wearing it elsewhere.
- ala-derive said: Reblogable please!
- notanotherangela likes this
- ala-derive likes this